The APM 433N Gaseous Pollutants Sampler has
been designed for monitoring Gaseous Pollutants like SO2
etc. in ambient air.
Sampled air is bubbled through suitable reagents that absorb specific
gaseous pollutants and the absorbing solutions analysed as per standard
wet chemical methods. The APM433N is an improvement over commercially
available APM433 with following key features :
Key Features and Differentiators
- Improved Thermoelectric cooling system to keep Impingers cool
without any ice
- Sampling train modified to suit current requirements
- Using Impingers with fritted disc for sparsely soluble gases
- Digital Flow Sensor replaces the old Rotameter
- Compositing Mode of operation added to allow extended periods of
operation without changing impinger media
- Absorbers Provided : 2 Nos. of 35ml borosilicate glass impingers
as per BIS 5182 (Part 6) 2006 and 1 fritted disc impinger placed in
thermoelectrically cooled tray.
- Sampling Rate of each Impinger : 0.2 -2.0 lpm measured using
digital flow sensor.
- Sampling Train : A Manifold having three inlets and one outlet
with built in needle valves for flow control of each inlet
- Sampling Time : 28 hours (maximum)
- Sampling Time Record : 0 to 99:59 (99 hours and 59 minutes).
- Automatic Sampling Control : 24 hr programmable timer to
automatically shut off the system after preset interval.
- Compositing Mode of Operation: Programmable pump operation with
ON & OFF period controllable from 1 to 99 minutes
- Sampling Pump : Diaphragm pump with 6LPM free flow rate and 15CM
of Mercury pressure
- Power Requirement : Nominal 220v, single phase 50 Hz AC, 150