DustTrak DRX Aerosol Monitors can
simultaneously measure both mass and size fraction. DustTrak DRX
monitors are battery-operated, data-logging, light-scattering laser
photometers that give you real-time aerosol mass readings. They use a
sheath air system that isolates the aerosol in the optics chamber to
keep the optics clean for improved reliability and low maintenance.
From desktop to a handheld model, the DustTrak DRX offers a suitable
solution for harsh industrial workplaces, construction and environmental
sites and other outdoor applications, as well as clean office settings.
DustTrak DRX monitors measure aerosol contaminants such as dust, smoke,
fumes and mists.
Features and Benefits
Desktop Models (8533 and 8533EP)
- Real-time mass concentration and size fraction readings, as well
as data-logging allow for data analysis during and after sampling.
- Simultaneously measure size-segregated mass fraction
concentrations corresponding to PM1, PM2.5, Respirable, PM10, and
Total PM size fractions.
- Easy-to-use graphical user interface with color touch-screen for
Handheld Model (8534)
- Energy-efficient, long lasting external pump for continuous,
unattended, 24/7, outdoor monitoring applications (Model 8533EP
- Long life internal pump for shorter work-shift or IAQ sampling
applications (Model 8533).
- Gravimetric reference sampling capability for custom reference
- Automatic zeroing (with optional zero module) to minimize the
effect of zero drift
- STEL alarm setpoint for tracking 15-minute average mass
- Standard and advanced calibration capabilities for consistent
- Long life internal pump for continuous sampling
- Single-point data collection for walk through surveys
- Lightweight design with ergonomic handle for portable